Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Mayeuxs AC & Heating technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner service can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are getting maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Norco and St. Charles Parish are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or upkeep in the middle of the season. Our professionals can find signs and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could notice a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always examine these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our experts will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Mayeuxs AC & Heating in Norco and St. Charles Parish provide quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via (985) 764-2426.