While your Lennox® furnace can’t speak to you, it has a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has a set of LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the problem, your heater might use continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are certain simple HVAC adjustments you can take care of without an expert, most tasks are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your heater will not kick on or give heat, reach out to Mayeuxs AC & Heating at (985) 764-2426 for professional furnace repair in Norco and St. Charles Parish.
Our specialists will rapidly discover and handle the failure, even if you don’t use a Lennox furnace. We can service any types or makes—and get the comfort returned to your home quickly.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works this system to tell you it’s working like it should.
Regular heating consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace operating correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that a single light blinking slowly and the other going on and off rapidly, your furnace may have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heating system is working like it should. It means the flame sensing rod could need to be cleaned or in the bad area on the burner. Contact us at (985) 764-2426 for support.
Here are some of the most typical faults for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Refuses to Kick On
Here are many of the light patterns you might observe when your furnace refuses to or stay on. Most of these errors have to be taken care of by a specialist, such as one from Mayeuxs AC & Heating.
- All LED lights aren’t lit. This indicates your furnace might not be receiving power. Check the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse has not triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it has moved into the “off” spot. If it immediately turns off after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at (985) 764-2426.
- An individual light is solid and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The component is an important safety guard that assists in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to repair this problem yourself.
- A single light is flashing rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically signifies power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system might have a wiring error that calls for specialized assistance from Mayeuxs AC & Heating.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t running. This part moves hot air from the HVAC system into your space. We can assist in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this component.
- An individual light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing fast. This means your heating system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our experts at (985) 764-2426 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there might be a problem with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Mayeuxs AC & Heating can locate the fault and handle it.
- The pair of lights are using every other slow flashes. This indicates your HVAC system may have a flame problem. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at (985) 764-2426 for help.
- An individual light flickers slowly while the other remains steady. This usually signifies your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch keeps your heating system from becoming too warm. Get in touch with the specialists at Mayeuxs AC & Heating for support.
Furnace Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be at fault when you observe your heater’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- Both lights are giving alternate fast flickers. This signifies your furnace ignitor may not be working. This piece ignites energy in your HVAC equipment to produce warmth and should be fixed by an expert from Mayeuxs AC & Heating.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heating system in working order quickly, trust the technicians at Mayeuxs AC & Heating. Our techs will repair the issue right away and have your rooms feeling cozy again in a short time. Reach out to us at (985) 764-2426 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.