While your Lennox® furnace can’t chat with you, it does have a procedure to communicate a furnace error.
Its control board has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Based on the problem, your heating system might use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are a few elementary HVAC fixes you can finish on your own, most fixes are best taken care of by experts. When your furnace won’t turn on or put out heated air, contact Mayeuxs AC & Heating at (985) 764-2426 for skilled furnace repair in Norco and St. Charles Parish.
Our technicians will speedily detect and handle the breakdown, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can repair whichever brands or configuration—and get the heat reintroduced to your house without delay.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses these lights to tell you it’s operating properly.
Regular operation consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system operating correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you realize that a lone light blinking slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your heater could be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heating system is heating properly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the incorrect location on the burner. Reach out to us at (985) 764-2426 for support.
Here are several other of the most common faults for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Won’t Turn On
Here are many of the light arrangements you could observe when your heat won’t turn on or keep running. The majority of these problems need to be repaired by a specialist, for instance from Mayeuxs AC & Heating.
- The duo of LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your heating system might not have power. Examine the breaker box to make sure the heating system fuse hasn’t triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it instantly turns off after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at (985) 764-2426.
- A single light is continuous and the other is flickering slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The component is an essential safety device that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to take care of this issue yourself.
- One light is blinking rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This likely indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system could have a wiring problem that calls for professional aid from Mayeuxs AC & Heating.
- The duo of lights are flashing slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This part circulates hot air from the HVAC system into your space. We can help in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This signifies your HVAC system could have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our specialists at (985) 764-2426 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there might be an issue with your heating system’s control panel or wiring. Mayeuxs AC & Heating can find the issue and repair it.
- The pair of lights display alternating slow flashes. This signifies your HVAC system likely has a flame failure. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at (985) 764-2426 for help.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other stays solid. This typically indicates your heater’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your heating system from overheating. Reach out to the professionals at Mayeuxs AC & Heating for assistance.
Heater Blower Operates But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be wrong when you notice your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t receiving any heated air.
- The pair of lights are giving alternate rapid flashes. This means your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component lights fuel in your heater to produce warm air and should be repaired by a specialist from Mayeuxs AC & Heating.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heater in working order fast, depend on the specialists at Mayeuxs AC & Heating. Our pros will fix the issue without delay and have your house feeling cozy again in a short time. Contact us at (985) 764-2426 or contact us online to schedule an appointment now.