At Mayeuxs AC & Heating, we know that selecting a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Norco and St. Charles Parish is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Mayeuxs AC & Heating a call at (985) 764-2426. We’re happy to help!