At Mayeuxs AC & Heating, we know that choosing a company you can count on to do AC repair in Norco and St. Charles Parish is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly share with you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Mayeuxs AC & Heating a call at (985) 764-2426. We’re happy to help!