Which Ventilation System is Right for Your Living Space?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are acceptable for brand new or remodeled energy-saving homes, the style you require takes into account your regional weather. Homes in certain parts of the country, such as the middle part of the country, can take advantage of both systems.
Find out about the ventilation systems our company can sell. Or call us at (985) 764-2426 for extra information on which specifically is best for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for cold parts of the country.
- Exhausts air from your house and exchanges it with natural air from the outdoors.
- Holds warmth so you do not have to reheat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for warm or humid locations.
- Sends heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Balances humidity so you can work your air conditioning less.